Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Official Forum Of Mafia Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mister Norris' Aplication

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister Norris

Mister Norris

Number of posts : 228
Main Char : Bill Knight 99
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Mister Norris' Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:26 am

Name or Pseudo : Alex
Location & Time Zone : Brazil, GMT - 3
Spoken Languages : Portuguese and English
Activity (approx amount of hours played each day or Week) : about 2 hours/day (last update: august 29, 2008)

Main char Class and lvl : Bill, knight level 98 (last update: august 29, 2008)
Secondary Chars Class and lvl : Larry, level 85 priest; Gary, level 75 alchemist, Tarry, level 75 alchemist(last update: august 29, 2008)
Which Servers have you already Played : bRO (loki) : about 8 months; pheyRO : about 6 months; gcRO : about 2 months; bRO (iris) : about 6 months; dragonRO : about 2 months; rebirthRO : about 10 months.
Which Guilds on eRo have you joined and reason why you left them : -

Why do you want to join Mafia : contains members of great personality
What do you expect of Mafia : Most importantly, high activeness; Also, have many members that i feel that i can trust and of course, be powerful, smart and organized.

If you have a friend already Member who is he / who are they : Pure Angel, Mini, Sina, Mendell, Obbitha, Calibre12, Jason, Tony (Virus), MysticSpeLL, William (Kurosaki), Brokenrule, Anna (Medea). Edilson (Healthy, Gorash) is my brother irl.
Anything else we should know about you : -

Last edited by Mister Norris on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brokenrule

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am

Mister Norris wrote:

Which Guilds on eRo have you joined and reason why you left them : -

Why do you want to join Mafia : contains members of great personality
What do you expect of Mafia : Most importantly, high activeness; Also, have as much members that i feel that i can trust and of course, power.

If you have a friend already Member who is he / who are they : Pure Angel, Mini, Sina, Mendell, Obbitha, Calibre12, Jason, Virus, MysticSpeLL, William, Brokenrule, Anna.
Anything else we should know about you : I consider myself a bit pessimist, unsafe and also sometimes rude (for excessive sincerity). I'm a Mafia Veteran and have no other reason to play on eternityRO. In terms of honesty, I'm totally trustworthy to any guild member, friend or not, loving or hating, for I have no ambitions in this game bigger than the guild itself.

chyehhH!!! XD lol Yes coz of Norris im in love with Mafia!! XD lol btw Norris are we still gonna be doing our evil plans? O.o if we are Razz u can count me in!! XD lol ill help u with all of them if I have the time to xD!! YOU BETTER COUNT ME IN! lol
Back to top Go down
Mister Norris

Mister Norris

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:51 am

haha I hope I have more evil plans like before in rebirthRO, that's gonna depend on my brain.

Still it's probably way harder than rebirthRO, because rebirthRO changed the game way more than etenirtyRO and that opens doors to possible tricky ways to make profit under the balance weaknesses caused by those changes.
Back to top Go down
Brokenrule

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:02 am

Mister Norris wrote:
haha I hope I have more evil plans like before in rebirthRO, that's gonna depend on my brain.

Still it's probably way harder than rebirthRO, because rebirthRO changed the game way more than etenirtyRO and that opens doors to possible tricky ways to make profit under the balance weaknesses caused by those changes.

lol Norris its okay knowing your Brain... you'll find plenty! XD lol your crazy dude!(Crazy as in good) lol and im insane! XD thats why ill be helpin ya out lol

Oh btw ill still be working on that Helm of Orc Hero O.o... but as a GC Cruasder I cannot do High Orcs... O.o... uhm...

hahah well yo Norris I think the important thing right now is we get ourselves powerful so we have the ability needed to cryatalize our plans..xD right?

hahah oh btw did u read my appilcation? READ IT!
Back to top Go down
Mister Norris

Mister Norris

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:04 am

I'll read your application

=]
Back to top Go down
Brokenrule

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:43 am

Mister Norris wrote:
I'll read your application

=]

hahha ye I just saw u O.o u read it! XD lol newayz are u going to play your Soul Linkers or your knight as your main? btw im level 80 right now so we can party!!!! XD lets go somewhere fun! Rachel Sanc? ill be home in 30mins
Back to top Go down
mini

mini

Number of posts : 205
Main Char : mini: priest lvl 8x -_-
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:16 am

cheers Alex is back with the twins!!!!! =)
Back to top Go down
Brokenrule

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:47 pm

mini wrote:
cheers Alex is back with the twins!!!!! =)
acutally think he just wrote a message on Away/Leaving that he won't be on for a week coz of school O.o xD I think if I read it right lol
Back to top Go down
Mister Norris

Mister Norris

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:54 pm

I'll play more next week

My main character is a mess, I have 2 soul linkers and a knight, planning to do a whitesmith but now thinking of playing on Boss, because of no active owner.

=]
Back to top Go down
Brokenrule

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:33 pm

hahah O.o u should really stick with one man O.o Im a mess also no gear, need job levels, and I won't be on this weekend coz I gotta go help at the hotel man its messed up
Back to top Go down
Hecate

Hecate

Number of posts : 136
Main Char : Medea High Wizard Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 pm

Very Happy I'm on your friend list Very Happy
Alex, turn Boss into a dangerous stalker, i'll help MVPing for your ice picks Smile
Back to top Go down
Mister Norris

Mister Norris

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:09 am

Hecate wrote:
Alex, turn Boss into a dangerous stalker, i'll help MVPing for your ice picks Smile

haha xD

I'll try to be a dangerous stalker but not in that sense. Will be one designed to full strip a lot, remove traps, e-call and never die... so like an ice pick would fit better in other guys. Farm me a Combat Knife instead =D
Back to top Go down
Brokenrule

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:57 am

Mister Norris wrote:
Hecate wrote:

haha xD

I'll try to be a dangerous stalker but not in that sense. Will be one designed to full strip a lot, remove traps, e-call and never die... so like an ice pick would fit better in other guys. Farm me a Combat Knife instead =D

Your fullStrip is gonna own me <3 ><
Back to top Go down
Hecate

Hecate

Number of posts : 136
Main Char : Medea High Wizard Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:36 pm

Then, nude the guys fro me Cool
Back to top Go down
mini

mini

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:56 am

Hecate wrote:
Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
mini

mini

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:56 am

Hecate wrote:
Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mister Norris' Aplication   Mister Norris' Aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mister Norris' Aplication
Page 1 of 1