Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Official Forum Of Mafia Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aavil's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aavil

Number of posts : 1
Main Char : Aavil
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Aavil's Application Empty
PostSubject: Aavil's Application   Aavil's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:02 pm

Name or Pseudo :Craig nickname Craigiffer
Location & Time Zone : New York, US, Eastern Time Zone
Spoken Languages : English, broken Spanish
Activity (approx amount of hours played each day or Week) : 15-25

Main char Class and lvl : Acolyte, 14 XD
Secondary Chars Class and lvl : n/a
Which Servers have you already Played : Rebirth, Emerald, Xile
Which Guilds on eRo have you joined and reason why you left them : n/a

Why do you want to join Mafia : I just reinstalled this game, (after a few hours of being a pain in the ass it worked Razz) and wanted to play a game where social activity existed. Why not RO? I played on iRO when i was 13 for almost 2 1/2 years(Loki baby!), and after a year's break of Guild Wars, I went back for another 6 months. I began my search of private servers after 12 a month was not my thing. Like I was saying before, when I first logged on into Alberta, it was a dead town. I saw your guild, a priest and Neri I believed(it was late for me, so sorry for misname). She helped me figure out what to do character wise, and even tried to help level me, haha, but it failed. The fact she actaully was nice to me, and she was willing to help someone lower than her is the reason I enjoy playing RO. As a priest just for fun I would follow a group of 20's, 30's and they have a free heal on wheels for an hour or two. When she was being nice to me, it made me think she probaly has a nice guild. I don't know about your WoE history, or anything else, I based it off of one person who was generous and very helpful. That was why I wanted to join, and because she is the first person that acknowlegded me.
What do you expect of Mafia : What to expect...Well, a fun guild honestly. I want to have friends, people to joke with, and just kind of have either that "family" bond, or "frat house" bond. I hope this guild likes to do serious MvP hunting, and from what I see now is you are active so far. A helpful, respectful, and rowdy guild is what I expect Smile

If you have a friend already Member who is he / who are they : Lady Neri
Anything else we should know about you : I'm new, and to break ground I should just say stuff about me. I'm 18 years old and going off to school for Electrical Engineering. I'm very good with problem solving and math at hand, and have the worst organization. I have a guitar, and love playing rhythm, but I can do some nice lead here and there. I'm known to be a lighthearted person, which is my weapon and curse. I'm goofy as hell, a funny guy, hardheaded, rowdy, sporty, outdoors guy. I'm active in both the game world, which I came back to this and the outside world. I'm just peaking into the life of parties haha. Don't smoke, because quitting is insane(as I chew on my toothpick now), and for shits and giggles, yes I do have a myspace. www.myspace.com/liquidsight In the end, everybody can get along with me, and you'll never regret meeting me.
Back to top Go down
Mister Norris

Mister Norris

Number of posts : 228
Main Char : Bill Knight 99
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Aavil's Application   Aavil's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Greeting Aavil, I was on Boss the first time you saw me and I might have seen to be a bit stressed though it wasn't your fault.

Just wanted to remind you that a nice way to reach priest on job 50 is to...

- reach base level 50;
- do lighthalzen friendship quest and reach base level 60;
- do lost child / rachel quests and reach job level 50 aco.

pretty fast though you might want to leave that for trans. There's a section about these in our forum, guild guide section.
Back to top Go down
Sina

Sina

Number of posts : 437
Game & Server : D3
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Aavil's Application   Aavil's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:21 pm

Thanks Mafia Lady's for bringing new members xD
I think that you will find everything you are expecting from a Guild , so welcome and enjoy .
Back to top Go down
mini

mini

Number of posts : 205
Main Char : mini: priest lvl 8x -_-
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Aavil's Application   Aavil's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:59 am

Welcome Craiggggg =)
Back to top Go down
Angrist

Number of posts : 65
Game & Server : RO on eRO/dRO - Cabal
Main Char : Angrist
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Aavil's Application   Aavil's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:42 pm

Welcome to the family, I hope you enjoy your time with us. ( btw you arent allowed to leave...so by "your time" I mean forever ) xD j/k.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aavil's Application   Aavil's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aavil's Application
Page 1 of 1