Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Official Forum Of Mafia Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Totally Random

Go down 
+6
william
Hecate
Angrist
Jason
Sina
Kyuni
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuni

Kyuni

Number of posts : 41
Game & Server : RebirthRO, Eir
Main Char : Kyuni , lvl 99
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:35 pm

Okey it's time for the random thread I usually make on every forum I've been. So basically, You can write anything you want here, like : I'm sleepy, anyone have bed to bowwor?

I know, that was stupid example xD

Anyway, waking up 'cause dog has been farting all night ain't fun... Stupid dog -_- The whole room smells bad and I have window and my balcony door open.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sina

Sina

Number of posts : 437
Game & Server : D3
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:52 pm

Kyuni wrote:

I know, that was stupid example xD

Anyway, waking up 'cause dog has been farting all night ain't fun... Stupid dog -_- The whole room smells bad and I have window and my balcony door open.. scratch

somehow , I feel lucky , never had a farting dog Very Happy lol!

for the randomness :

My car , cable accelerator broke today , I had to push the car for over 3 km before I could find a place to leave the car pale it was a very stressing morning .
hopefully , I have a friend who found me very fast a replacing part , by tomorrow I should be able to use the car .
Back to top Go down
Jason

Number of posts : 98
Main Char : Sophchan Lvl 89
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:44 pm

My eyes are bothering me cause of the cat that I gotta adjust to, and there were froot loops in my toilet! And I didnt even eat froot loops recently O_O
Back to top Go down
Angrist

Number of posts : 65
Game & Server : RO on eRO/dRO - Cabal
Main Char : Angrist
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:25 am

heheheh, just to add to the randomness:

"Jullie loves her Hannah Montana Shirts so much, she wears it to bed
Damn you wal-mart."

lol, I have no idea what tha hell that means, so it goes here.

(Edit: Angrist spelt loves wrong =p)
Back to top Go down
Hecate

Hecate

Number of posts : 136
Main Char : Medea High Wizard Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:01 am

One of my favorite shoes got all wet at staurday rain; i wanted to wear them today so i decided to dry them with the hairdryer.
At touch they seemed like dryed so i decided to wear them.
When i came back home my feet smelled like humidity Sad
Back to top Go down
william

william

Number of posts : 47
Main Char : Acid Pie - Creator lv98/67
Puchiko - Sinx lv94
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:20 am

btw, im so unlucky xD

my dog farts everytime! im not lieying!
and it smells so much x_x
Back to top Go down
MiGOO

MiGOO

Number of posts : 12
Main Char : Aish
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:33 am

what does dog fart smell liek, i not experienced this before
Back to top Go down
Kyuni

Kyuni

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:37 pm

Inxsane: So love you, now you understand my problem xD

Migo...you don't want to know, seriously... it's horrible... it's just horrible...
Back to top Go down
Hecate

Hecate

Number of posts : 136
Main Char : Medea High Wizard Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:22 pm

My dog farted from time to time, also my friend's cat fart some times.
Really bad smell Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jason

Number of posts : 98
Main Char : Sophchan Lvl 89
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:23 am

My roommates fart alot... so does the baby o_o;
Back to top Go down
Nieri

Nieri

Number of posts : 91
Main Char : Lady Nieri - 9x Monk, Curly Brace - 8x Gunslinger
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:06 am

How do you comfort someone who just lost their loved pet when you still haven't gotten over your own loss?
I miss you, Fraxia.
Back to top Go down
Kyuni

Kyuni

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:01 pm

Nieri, if possible, spend time with that person and share memories with the person about your pets.. It makes you cry and laugh, i know 'cause i lost one of my pet rats on June and I still start crying when I talk to other two rats or even think about it. Losing pet is like losing best friend, at least for me, it takes time to stop crying, but atleast you have the memories.

*hugs Nieri*
Back to top Go down
Nieri

Nieri

Number of posts : 91
Main Char : Lady Nieri - 9x Monk, Curly Brace - 8x Gunslinger
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:47 am

How do you compare, though?
It's a rat. It's a rabbit. It sits in a cage, hops around, drinks water, and chews on your hat when you let it out of the cage. Otherwise it wanders around the room and goes back to the cage.

Fraxia was a dog, dammit. More loyal to me than my brother, more loyal than I am to my parents, hell I'd even daresay she was more loyal to me than Dante and I are to each other. She was my sister even. She never drooled, she'd sit when you told her to, follow you when you didn't, and would hunker down under the blankets with me during a thunderstorm.

You just can't get that with a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Kyuni

Kyuni

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:31 pm

*laughs* don't think like that. I spent a lot time with my rat, i teach him tricks and he eve got out of the cage on his own and slept on my stomach. And one thing, darling, don't ever say that to person that has lost pet "how you compare, it' rat, it's rabbit" to you it might be.

That is like basicly like saying that your dog's death was worst, no, it's horrible everytime an animal dies, no matter what, to owner that pet is everything, no matter what, even it would be snake that never does anything or dog that spent time with the owner all the time.

My first dog was killed by my dad, her name was Ninni. She got 6 puppies, year later she got 7 puppies... then my lil bro teased Ninni and Ninni bit him, so dad decided to kill Ninni while i was in school... so yeah, i know what you mean by that you have dog and i lost rat. But it still doesn't change the feeling that i had and still have toward my pet rat, to me it's family...

Just tell the person the funny things your dog did and before you notice this person will tell you crazy thinks that rabbit did.... I've noticed one thing about pets: no matter what it is, they do stupid things once a while. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mendell

Mendell

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:41 pm

I'm on holiday tonight for one month Razz .
Mouhahaha i was waiting it so badly xD.
But I move to the end of August and i have yet to find apartments pale .
I must develop a commercial website and a program=It's really holiday Crying or Very sad ?
Back to top Go down
Kyuni

Kyuni

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Aww.. *huggles*

Foood~~ *zombie mode on*
Back to top Go down
Laloune

Laloune

Number of posts : 23
Main Char : Paly 82
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:39 pm

afro Hi
Only to say, i arrive MArtinique ( an ilse of West Indies), now i'm sleeping on hamac near the beach and play Ero, while my daughter plays in sand.

Brokenrule do u want to marry me kiss2 evil

Totally Random A7e70baj1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Totally Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totally Random
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafia :: Mafia Family :: Off Topic-
Jump to: