Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Official Forum Of Mafia Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laloune

Laloune

Number of posts : 23
Main Char : Paly 82
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:05 pm

Salut les gens j'ai essayé de télécharger cabalonline, ce ne passe pas chez moi, sinon je vous souhaite un bon jeu
Aussi si vous voulez je suis sur GUILD WARS, FINAL FANTASY 11 AND RAPPELZ

mes personnages ont pour nom : Laloune sur tous les jeux

A bientot peut etre sur CABAL

Bisous à tous

Greeting people I tried to download cabalonline, it does not pass home, otherwise I wish you a good game as so as you I am on GUILD WARS, FINALE FANTASY 11 AND RAPPELZ my Char's name is Laloune on all games
See you soon Maybe on CABAL or an other Game

Big kiss All

Saudação de gente tentei carregar de cabalonline, ele não passa em casa, de outra maneira desejo-lhe um bom jogo como para você estou em GUILD WARS, FANTASIA DE FINAL 11 E RAPPELZ o nome do meu Trabalho a Dias é Laloune em todos os jogos O ver logo Talvez na TRAMA ou outro Jogo

PS: I'm sorry for my portuguese, i'm a noob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brokenrule

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:51 am

What Laloune plays guildwars also! >< yayyyyehhhhh im so happy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sina

Sina

Number of posts : 437
Game & Server : D3
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:12 pm

yop Laloune , pour cabal online , vue que C un serveur US , faut utiliser le lien que j'ai poster dans Guides&Support .
Back to top Go down
Jim

Number of posts : 205
Game & Server : Cabal / Guild Wars
Main Char : MyBallsYourChin
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Laloune wrote:

Greeting people I tried to download cabalonline, it does not pass home, otherwise I wish you a good game as so as you I am on GUILD WARS, FINALE FANTASY 11 AND RAPPELZ my Char's name is Laloune on all games

Big kiss All

IGN: Tickle My Quiver
Back to top Go down
Brokenrule

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:04 pm

Jim wrote:
Laloune wrote:

Big kiss All

IGN: Tickle My Quiver

Hey Jim what classes do you have in GW? O.o can u do spikes?
Back to top Go down
Jim

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:18 pm

I dislike spikes in general, the only spikes I played were bloodspike pre-spirits/soul reaping nerf (when pissing about in HA) or Euro-spike in GvGs, I was main W/A caller.

I can play any char, though I'm best at midline (cripshot/BA ranger or Dom Mes) but I play front line caller quite well (loud voice on Vent)

I used to monk before the BoonProts got nuked but enchant stripping every 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Brokenrule

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:43 am

Jim wrote:
I dislike spikes in general, the only spikes I played were bloodspike pre-spirits/soul reaping nerf (when pissing about in HA) or Euro-spike in GvGs, I was main W/A caller.

I can play any char, though I'm best at midline (cripshot/BA ranger or Dom Mes) but I play front line caller quite well (loud voice on Vent)

I used to monk before the BoonProts got nuked but enchant stripping every 10 seconds.

lol god Guildwars has change a lot... your using some termonology that I have no clue what it is about at all!!! hahaha back then there was nothing about being a "front line caller" and a "Dom mes"

Yesterday I did some reading and it seems guild wars has become more defense orainted.... back in the days we would play strong heavy fast attacks and tactics... think of it as a blitzkerg... now days its trench warfare? hahhahaha well that could explain why you don't like spikes since they are more offensive than defensive

hhahaha so when u GvG what tactics does your guild use now days? O.o explain them to me... coz lol the times are different now
Back to top Go down
Angrist

Number of posts : 65
Game & Server : RO on eRO/dRO - Cabal
Main Char : Angrist
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:23 pm

Crap, Im so lost @_@, have never played Guild wars in my whole life, so I dnt get a thing of what you guys are talking about xP
Back to top Go down
Jim

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:23 am

Frontline caller is simply the warrior who calls the spikes.

Eurospike usually consists of 1x Shadow prison axe + 1x shadow prison sword warriors, 1x BA ranger, 2x Spiritual pain domination mesmers and a 3 monk back line.
Shadow prison basically teleported the warriors to any target they wanted within spell range and reduced movement speed by 65%, then they'd use dismember and executioners to inflict deep wound (-20% hp) and circa 150 dmg, while the sword did sun&moon and final thrust (300 total). This was backed up by Burning arrow -> savage shot from the ranger (360 total + burning and poison, -9 degen) and at the same time the two mesmers did spiritual pain/shatter enchant -> warstrel's collapse which is 140 dmg each bringing the spike total to about 640 dmg + DW + burning + poison.

On a 605hp char, DW brings it down to 480 and the 640dmg is overkill.
The thing is the usual way to prevent spikes is useless since the warriors can teleport!

Though this fell out of favour with hex overload ie. 1x Necro and 2 mesmer with 2 warrior with 2monks and ritualist runner. Since the main spike was shutdown constantly.

Nowadays most top guilds play two axe warriors with 1 Fast cast water me/e, 1 domination mesmer, 1 cripshot or BA ranger and 2 monk backline with rit runner. This is quite flexible and designed for splitting where all the maps are very splitable now.

Now that VoD has been removed, split and gank is much more viable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafia :: Mafia Family :: Gaming Zone-
Jump to: