Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Official Forum Of Mafia Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GW 2 ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinnia

Cinnia

Number of posts : 84
Main Char : Cinnia - LK
Registration date : 2008-01-12

GW 2 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: GW 2 ^^   GW 2 ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:49 am

So it's been many years, and you're probably all old Very Happy

But does anyone play GW2? Just wondering. My IGN is Charlotte de Valois.

I've been busy with work now, not much else. Some time for playing games still.

No matter how many guilds I am in I still remember this one. It's funny I still remember the forum address after all these years, and somehow it's still here.

Anyways, for anyone who happens to check this in the next century, Mafia was one of the best guilds ever!

Also hello to anyone who remembers who I am.

I'll check back in another century I guess.
Back to top Go down
MysticSpeLL

Number of posts : 155
Game & Server : RRO
Main Char : BlazeX 99/70 sinX
r0ughnex 96/64 sniper
Souijuro 95/40 creator lool
kiLL switch 97/65 paladin
Registration date : 2007-12-12

GW 2 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GW 2 ^^   GW 2 ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:50 am

am playing worldof kung fu atm.mayhem server =) and YES we remember you elephant
Back to top Go down
Cinnia

Cinnia

Number of posts : 84
Main Char : Cinnia - LK
Registration date : 2008-01-12

GW 2 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GW 2 ^^   GW 2 ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:08 am

I wasn't expecting a reply so soon haha. Nice to see you still check the board. I missed a conversation from last year evidently..

You might like this game coming out -> I'm going to try this game that will be out on 4.10.13 called Age of Wushu, seems interesting. It's supposedly a sandbox game, with no levels, but lots of skills and custom classes. They describe the combat as rock, paper, scissors or Attack, defense, Weaken/Debuff (not sure how to describe this one)
But yeah I'll be trying this one. (I'll be trying out the server whitetiger as Cinnia)

But I'm really waiting for Archeage! Being able to grind away collecting thousands of pieces of wood to build a ship. It seems to have finally received an american distributor or whatever you call it, the ones that host Rift, and rift though a simple repetitive go through quests and kill monsters was an overall well maintained game... so these people will do a good job hosting it I would think.

I have a short attention span for games now. Especially since like in GW2 if you want to craft you can just buy it all in the auction, or buy a full set of rare armor. It's still fun but kind of gets boring sometimes. It also seems that most online communities don't just sit around and talk like in Ro. The only other one that does that is Lotro, you can sit around and people will start playing music.

Ok well, until next post.

Also... EDIT: Along with trying out Age of Wushu, I'll also be beta testing the new Final Fantasy online game! So that will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GW 2 ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GW 2 ^^   GW 2 ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GW 2 ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafia :: Guild Wars :: Guild Wars Hall-
Jump to: