Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Official Forum Of Mafia Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from The Bruce Lee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevii

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Greetings from The Bruce Lee Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from The Bruce Lee   Greetings from The Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:45 am

Hi Mafia Smile
Back to top Go down
Sina

Sina

Number of posts : 437
Game & Server : D3
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Bruce Lee   Greetings from The Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:55 am

Ello into Mafia Temple Razz
Back to top Go down
Calibre12
Admin
Calibre12

Number of posts : 122
Main Char : ....

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Bruce Lee   Greetings from The Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:47 am

Hello ^^
Back to top Go down
https://mafia.keuf.net
Sina

Sina

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Bruce Lee   Greetings from The Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:00 pm

Wooot Kevii ,
After Reading this : http://www.rebirthro.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23445&st=20&#entry185474

Quote :
Berz : Chuck, one of those berz is mine, and if you want to cry like a baby about it and say people cant play their characters right because they have berz and that people should learn by starting new. Why dont you. You celebrated like some little kid the moment i let you use it and now youre against the idea because what? If you want to change your spiral pierce build and learn some new skills then no one is stopping you. Why does owning a berz card limit you to a single skill or limit your capabilities to learn something new about playing styles? Isnt that just laziness and an excuse to not do anything BUT spiral? There are tons of people with berz cards but how many of them are legendary? Ill say MadjiCk is quite amazing with instant cast and tons of stuff. But many other people who have berzes just DO. They dont classify as "legendary". What I lose personally okay I guess I dont lose anything and we all know why, but the game loses its interest without the ability to outperform other players in the field. Anyone can beat a Hwiz with 2 berz cards and a Hwiz can beat alot of other things with 2 berz cards. Its how you play your character not what gears you have. Tactical and enjoyable? Again, you yourself said that all you do is spiral pierce. You have two berz cads, why dont you use it to your advantage and learn to use some of your other skills instead of crying about how other people dont. Do I see you owning everyone that comes into pvp? No, because its really just a waste of time anyways. Seriously chuck, youre a complete hypocrite.

God Items: Dude, 1000 tokens isnt really SIMPLE either. Its a ton of hard work and even though its quite an amazing item i dont see why people cant just wear a dokebi armor, or learn how to use quagmire and decrease agi to stop Whitesmiths. Also, there is no WoE for many people on wednesdays so investing in a castle will be completely useless. Look at it this way, by taking away something that is available to the server, okay people will have to turn to different items to use however how you can prove that its more strategic? At least people may think "Hey I think I can counter this Whitesmith with Mjolnir w/ some decrease agi spells and maybe a dokebi armor". What else are they going to use? Doom Slayer?? Guillotine??

No one can prove that taking away any of this is more "tactical" nor "enjoyable". Its basically just taking away what we CAN do. Getting god items from WoE is nearly impossible for 99% of the server and we've seen that first hand. Taking away berz cards, no one even knows if the MVP works correctly as it should and no one is even capable of killing it, not even 50 people in PvP. Taking away these two things, is like taking away the reason our players play and do things. They aim for berz and money and emps thats what keeps the server alive and running. And even if economy didnt matter to you, what about everyone else? The game isnt less strategic with berz cards, people are just to lazy to learn more about their characters. Play your cards right, everyone has its + and -, so i suggest we all quit whining about berz and mjolnirs and leave the LR server alone.

-Bruce Lee

whenever you will be looking for a new guild ,
Mafia will be glad to have you in our ranks
cheers
Back to top Go down
Calibre12
Admin
Calibre12

Number of posts : 122
Main Char : ....

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Bruce Lee   Greetings from The Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:13 pm

Surprised total pwnage
Back to top Go down
https://mafia.keuf.net
Kevii

PostSubject: Yooo!!!   Greetings from The Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:59 am

I wanted to ask if you guys are still around =(
RRO is dying lol and I just finished talking to Assyris (Only surviving Mafia RRO player) and I wanted to drop by. Sina any word on Obbitha? =X Both me & Assy are curious
Anyways I might start playing eRO because alot of people have moved over, but I'm going to be moving really slow so yeah I don't expect to join any guilds or anything =X lol
Back to top Go down
Jason

Number of posts : 98
Main Char : Sophchan Lvl 89
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Bruce Lee   Greetings from The Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:09 am

Hey ^^ We are still alive and kicking on ero, far as I know though no word from obb obb but Sina may know more, ero has been a place many have come to forsure, saw some old rroers too. Hope you like it if you come =) And nice to hear from you *nodnods*

-Chibi Sakura =p
Back to top Go down
Kevii

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Bruce Lee   Greetings from The Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:48 am

Sakura youre such a man =p Jason? Lawl hey you guys have AIM / MSN ? xD
Back to top Go down
Jim

Number of posts : 205
Game & Server : Cabal / Guild Wars
Main Char : MyBallsYourChin
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Bruce Lee   Greetings from The Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:05 am

Looking forward to seeing you around.
Back to top Go down
Keviii

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Bruce Lee   Greetings from The Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:47 am

Hey have you guys seen assyris around?
Back to top Go down
Sina

Sina

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Bruce Lee   Greetings from The Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:46 am

He never comes to the forums that ASSyris :/
Back to top Go down
Benny

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Bruce Lee   Greetings from The Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:29 am

Come around Kevin, I think we could have an njoyable time on eRO. I started a knight some time ago... i don't wanna be a ro-addict like on rRO (playing 24/7), I just wanna have a good time and it's a lot of fun playing on eRO. I hope to see you over here,

Greets Hex (aka Yuno or nobrainnoskills)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Bruce Lee   Greetings from The Bruce Lee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from The Bruce Lee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafia :: Mafia Family :: The Round Table-
Jump to: